Thursday, August 18, 2011

My name is Sam..

Want to know how much I like dragons?  I like them very much.  The green ones are my favorite because green is my favorite color.  I also like it when they're breathing fire. 

Somebody sent me a card with money in it, but they didn't give it to my sister.  They gave it to me. 

I was going to go on a date with my mom last night so we'd have some alone time but I fell asleep before we could go.  And I fell asleep on the couch wearing my robe!  So, bye.  I will talk to you next time.

Love, your best friend,

Samuel



Dear Pastor Connie,

I wonder when we get to have that Christmas party we were going to have.  Only 4 more months until Christmas!  When will you see me? 

I'm eating fish and corn tonight.  Want to know something really funny?  I know a really fun Christmas party thing.  We can give presents and go on a adventure and eat angel cake and a lot a lot of other stuff.

I'm down to the bottom now.  Good night.

Love, your best friend, Samuel







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam!

    I am excited to read your blog! Now you can share your awesome stories and great ideas with so many people. I am looking forward to having a Christmas party. I think we will plan it as soon as we can. Hopefully I will get to see you in a few days! I like your ideas for the party- especially going on an adventure! I hope you had a good nights rest. I am going to try to get some good rest now too.

    Your good friend, Pastor Connie

    ReplyDelete