Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My first trail ride!



I usually go to a horse riding lesson but today I didn't have to do anything!  I just had to ride along bumpy roads.  I loved it!  It was my first trail ride!  Oh, and I  didn't get to ride in the truck, or in the trailer with Rosebud, but I was still having fun.  And then I just rode, rode, rode, rode..  I could have ridden forever!  But then I needed to go home. 

It looked like a really old place so I was looking everywhere for dinosaur bones but I didn't find any.  But my sister found some little bones.  They weren't dinosaur bones though.  She also found a gray lizard.  It is funny.  It's a baby.  I got a baby toad and she got a baby lizard.  I like to watch the lizard run and jump.  It's cute.  My sister's lizard thinks she is her mommy.  That's silly.
Next time, Rosebud and I will go on a trail ride, I hope.  And I'm so excited I want to say, "YAY!"









No comments:

Post a Comment